There's this weird pimple-looking thing on my penis, I'm 16, and a virgin. And scared.

Posted , 17 users are following.

I think it's been here for a while but smaller and not quite as red...imageimage

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I forgot to mention it hurts a little on touch...

• Posted

My young friend, you need to discuss it with your Dad.

It looks like a pimple to me.

Get it checked out by a dermatologist.

Don't worry, you will be alright.

• Posted

looks like a clogged pore, ingrown hair or something. totally nothing to worry about. keep it clean and dry. dont stress it doesnt look like anything serious.

• Posted

looks like a clogged pore/ cyst.

• Posted

i'm having the same stuff, im too scared, it looks exactly like yours...

• Posted

Pimple. Warm compress and letting your penis rest (no w*****g) will allow it to heal.

• Posted

(14 and virgin)I also have something like this.Yesterday i noticed a pimple like this guy on my penis but today it has become a ball with white stuff in it.Idk what to do

• Edited

me too I am the same age and a virgin and have the exact same thing, did you mange to remove it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.