These little bumps appeared on my penis head after receiving head after a week. What could it be?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I went to my doctor who said that they me be fordyce spots on my penis head but to me it looks like balantitis so please help and tell me what you think?imageimage

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

alot of us are having balantitus right now it seems i dont know tho, did you have the booster covid shot ?

• Posted

ya because i have herpes and it dosent happen on the glans and recently got balantitus and i dont have bumps but under the glans maybe

. ... so i think urs at just pupals i think its called its normal to have them on the glans , herpes comes and goes.. balantitus does it get worse when u sit in a hott bath for a while?

• Posted

I have these occasionaly. it comes and goes... I think there is some relation to allergy against something I eat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.