These were my results

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi.

Been feeling like I have been dragging my body around since August I have just been put on Levo 50 mcg

TSH 5.61 RANGE 0.27 - 4.20

ALL OTHERS WITHIN RANGES

Anti thyroid peroxidase abs 192 range <34

And crp and ferritin high the others as I have already said are within range

What would you read into this as I'm new at this.

Many thanks Sarah

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Makes sense so far. The medication can take a month or more to show results, so don't get discouraged if it takes a while to notice any improvement.

• Posted

Thanks.

I had two readings that relate to inflammation and high TSH so is that more hashimoto's or just underactive

• Posted

High antibodies out of nange indicates Hashimoto's, which is a version of hypothyroidism where the immune system attacks the thyroid.  Many people believe that going gluten free can help, the theory being that gluten upsets the immune system in some people and causes this. I am giving it a try but I am mildly sceptical. We shall see. Good luck!

• Posted

My theory is it won't make it worse so I will look in to it.

Good luck to you and thanks for the replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.