They ask the question of why or what's wrong with things putting money into it not the answer

Posted , 2 users are following.

It's the people who knows what the problems arising from this country manly because of what we have to deal with on a daily basis the government just adds to it making it harder to cope with the fact that men are dieing in the hundreds ever year man feels he got to be strong to be a man in the end no way out of their lives better understanding of man from woman might help not all I will say some are caring more so they stand up for themselves it's all people who live on this planet? Your thoughts on on what we do is it that selfish Jean in us calling it?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

According to WHO the health is the state of mental and physical health. the connection between both has the fundamental link. according to WHO "there is no health without mental health".

poor mental health is damaged the chronic physical condition. 

the people who live active both in mind or physically so they are considered as active people.

your body gestures told a-z about your health.

a famous dr. of USA told me about. he suggests me to use this, after a couple of days I really feel a change in my both primary health. 

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.