Thick white discharge, abnormal pH but no pain, itch or smell

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive had a thick, creamy, tacky, white discharge for about 1.5-2 weeks now - it is not chunky just very thick and tacky. There is no abnormal smell, itch, burning or pain associated with it and I am expecting my period in about a week. I wasnt too concerned as I know similar discharge can come before a period, however it has been almost 2 weeks like this now and I did a pH test of the discharge tonight and it showed "abnormal".

Ive had bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections countless times and this seems different. What could be the problem?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

May you send a pic of what it looks like it will help to identify

• Edited

pH test is coming back normal now

• Edited

hey I had that for months and months. it's not something you should be concerned abt. thick white discharge like that all month long is less common but not dangerous. if you went to the doc and all the tests were neg then its nothing more that a real pain in the ass.

I was constantly testing for yeast infections and stuff but always negative when there was no itch or flaking.

• Posted

how did yours go away?

• Posted

i use boric acid suppositories if my pH is off or something feels off but this went away when my pms kicked in so I think it was an inbalance before my period.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.