Thickness of lining

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi all ive had spotting after 2 years my lining is 9:9 nothing else on ultrasound had a biopsy done but everything points to c  any postives please god bless

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kerry,

Do you mean spotting after 2 years post meno?

If not, and you are in peri, I had a thickened lining and found progesterone helped it get back to normal.

If you are post, I'm confused what your message means. Are you saying nothing is showing up on the biopsy or u/s except a thickened lining?

Listen, everything you can ever google can point to C, doesn't mean it is.

Most time it isn't.

• Posted

hi thank you for comment yes im postmeno ultrasound was clear except for that which is all my consultant was bothered about xx

• Posted

OK. Well good that the u/s was clear. Not sure about the thickened uterus after meno. Hopefully you will get to the GYN and they can do another u/s. Sometimes they get it wrong. I had that happen to me. A different u/s technician made the difference. You never know. But please keep calm. The good thing is there was nothing on the biopsy, right?

• Posted

i had the same thickness 3 years ago hoping its just normal for me x i had biopsy 11th im in the uk xx

• Posted

sorry not had results back only been a week xx

• Posted

I think the biopsy is key. But Suzanne is right, doctors always assume the worst. I have heavy bleeding (also fibroid) and the doctor still terrified me and had me do a uterine biopsy. It was fine. I'm wishing yours will be too. Hang in there.

• Posted

thank you pam im at my wits end all because they focused on my lining being thick although nothing else was on scan they can see both my overies still perky no cysts so im worried sick xx

• Posted

Hi Kerry. i will keep you in my prayers. i know how distressing waiting for results can be. please let us know the biopsy results. were you on any hrt?

• Posted

thank you so kind no hrt had a period 2017 had all the tests everything was clear had spotting 2 weeks ago so had transvaginal all clear except thickness had a biopsy without hysterscope 1 week ago xx

• Posted

sometimes they follow up with hysterscopy so you gave 2 biopsys xx

• Posted

hi everyone results from biopsy was clear no further tests consultant suggest a coil to thin out lining thank you all for your support god bless you all xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.