Things are getting worse by every day

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was at my school taking my last exam. I was sick at this weekend and today I felt that the test wasn't that hard but my computer shut down while I was written the answers to the test. Unfortunately my test got deleted so i had to write the whole test again within 30 minutes. I was so anxious about the test and I got a mini panic attack. I am already suffering from clinical depression and I am suicidal. I am waiting for treatment but the waiting list is long. So I may get treatment for about 1-2 months

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry, how big was the test? Or like how important was it? How are your grades in the class right now? You see it is just one test in a long list of tests you will be taking in life so don't stress about this one in particular.

You will get better, you made a very big step on actualy getting on that waiting list. It took me longer than I would like to admit to actualy ask for help with my troubles. You will be alright, and sense you said that was your last exam doesn't that mean you don't have to worry about them anymore? Just well, we are here to help we may not be doctors or tharapsits but we can help sort through your thoughts if you wish. Well atleast this is a place where I put down what is going through my head and try to get other people's input on it, so I don't feel so alone and I can get some help from people who know what I am going through and understand.

You are not alone, never alone.

• Posted

Hey Sheldon

No it's not my last exam but it is my last in math and the test is very important because the university is going to se my grades.

• Posted

Well the thing is that it is just one test. If your grades are already good in the class which it sounds like they are from how you said the test was easy, then you should be just fine, grades are only one part of it all. And well I highly doubt that the university will look at your whole track record and see this one test and be like "no". Does that make any sense? They understand that sometimes people have bad days. If you show that you are a good student and do your best, whatever that maybe you will be just fine. People are not perfect you make mistakes and one test won't change everything. So don't stress over it. I used to stress over tests all the time find them incredibly worrying and I would stay up all night before it trying to get ready for it. the thing is thus test won't rule your life it won't be the deciding factor on what will happen in your life. It is just a test. One test they will get lost in the lists of other tests you have taken. Don't worry.

• Posted

Well my teacher has not given me a grade because I have been absented in his class so the test is going to be my final grade in math sadly
    • Posted

Ok, well all I can say is don't stress too much about it. If you are really worried talk to your teacher about it. Voice your concern. Find out once and for all how this all will effect your grade. It is the unknown that normally gets to me, so I would recommend getting rid of that unknown.

• Posted

i am not sure where you live that you have to wait for treatment if you are suicidal. Have you told parent, teacher and or counselor that you are suicidal? There is help and I want you to know that although you may feel no hope that you will not feel this way forever. You are special and have a purpose for this life no one else can fill. It is understandable that you had anxiety about the rest situation given your situation going into the test. if you are spiritual pray.

Is there support groups where you live that you can join while waiting for treatment? My hope is that you hold on to hope and get the treatment you need and deserve.

• Posted

The problem is that I have spoken to a doctor about my thoughts and she asked me if I had a plan to do it. And I said no. I don't feel comfortable talking to other people about my life and deeps thoughts

• Posted

Not to jump into this chat but Hanna I don't think many people like talking about deep thoughts, just tell the truth they are there to help and they can't help unless they know the truth.

• Posted

No the problem is that I have trusted a lot so called friends about my mentale problems and home problems and they have left me while I was /am depressed
    • Posted

Make sure you chose very well who you talk to about this stuff, I have told a friend about my anxiety problems and that pushed her away because she was having problems of her own and couldn't handle both. It all depends on the person. But with doctors and such always tell the truth they know what is best for you. Just don't give up is one big thing. You sound like a strong person, you have lived through these trials and problems. They will go away once you get the help you need. Don't let these ruff patches in life hurt you too much, they are just patches. It maybe a big patch but it will end soon enough. You just need to power through it and ask for help when you need it. It is a good thing you are on this forum. We can help the best we can.

• Posted

Thank you for your support it really means a lot. I know that I may push some of my friends away about I feel that I ever i had a true friend. currently I don't have any friends and I feel very alone and I feel like a loser. I never a boyfriend so I feel even worse.

• Posted

You are not a loser, remember that. You will make new friends and you will continue on, life will get better. You are not alone, I am here for you and so are many other people on this forum. And with the whole boyfriend thing, don't worry you will find someone at some point, I haven't had a girlfriend myself so it is not really a bad thing, you just haven't found the right one yet. I am here to chat with and give you support if you want it.

• Posted

Trust me on this one, tests and exams don't matter in the long run in life, I flunked out of a few classes and now I'm successfully running a few businesses, universities do not look at grades, they want to see you do other things, like join clubs, be active with your school, they want to see you care about your school.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.