Things are looking up.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thanks guys i am hoping that things keep getting better and better for me now. Have been great so far today.

Hopefully you shall keep getting better as well.

Will post again in a few days to let you know how things are going.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Great news.

Do you think it is the mirt ? As you have been on cit since last year ?

• Posted

Yes Sarah i do definitely. My increase was from 30mg to 45mg. I thought that I would never get better at one time. But today has been great again.
    • Posted

Can you keep me updated with your progress.

I ve been on 45ng of mirt for 7 months about 6 of them with cit so looks like I will be switching to ven. Very nervous.

Merry xmas x

• Posted

Yes Sarah i will keep you updated on how i get on.I know what you mean about worrying about changes or increases in medication . Especially so close to Christmas. But I didn't feel great anyway so I felt like I had nothing to lose. And I think that deep down i knew that I was making the right decision for me.

• Posted

Am delaying till after xmas.

I m trying to listen to my gut but I am just confused.

• Posted

I don't blame you for waiting until Christmas is over. I think that i would do the same now.

You will know if and when to make the change. I think in the end we get so frustrated with not making any headway. Or not seeing any improvements .That we decide its time to try something new. And hope that whatever we do works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.