Think everyday i am dying

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all me again ,everyday i get chest pains,heart pains,flutter in chest,palpitations,sweating,general unwell feeling,like i am dying then i drink a aspirin.if it is heart problem. But have been to ER more then i can count.I cant cope with it anymore.its very stressfull.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You are swirled in complusions. Probably you have the same despiration level of a smoker trying to quit cigarettes and it is only his/her first day.

You have to start now by fighting the compulsions, remeber with each day that it passes your anxiety becomes less and less until you reach a point that you smile and maybe laugh thinking of the way you used to be.

• Posted

we are in the same boat... i am getting the same.. right now m in hospital and i have 4 pvcs in a row n after couple of mins a pair of pvc... i showed it to my doctor he didn't say anything... i am feeling very low right now... trying to figure out what causes this n how can i stop this

• Posted

Not nice at all to have any symptoms like that.today i have like a flutter in my chest,belching,yawning and chest pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.