Think i have endometriosis. Had conditions in general f...

Posted , 1 user is following.

Think i have endometriosis. Had conditions in general for a few years. Just a query if anyone can help. Do you get pain when you ovulate? does the problem get better during pregnancy? these answers may clarify my problem as the doctor just isn't interested at all. Thankyou.

[i:725b000d16]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:725b000d16]

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes it gets better during pregnancy and for a while afterwards, but in my case it has come back with a vengeance, seems to be getting worse than before, my son is now 3 years old. I was advised getting

prgnant might cure me, but sadly it just gave me some relief for a short time.

[i:bfc8decf5d]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:bfc8decf5d]

• Posted

Hi. I used to get pain when I was ovulating (day 14 for me), now I get severe pain straight AFTER my period on the left hand side and all around my back. it is getting worse and can go on for over a week. Before it got this bad it was just for one day on either my left or right side of the groin. Havent been able to fall pregnant so dont know if this helps or not.

[i:7aa47f5c01]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:7aa47f5c01]

• Posted

:?Has anybody got any advice on when my period should start after i have stopped the pill? its been 4 weeks could i be pregnant?

[i:fea52623bb]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:fea52623bb]

• Posted

For lady who has suspected endemetriosis I had this experience too and found it difficult to get help at first but do persevere.

To lady who was wondering about periods Usually take few weeks or months for body to get back to normal when stopping pill,but every experience is different.

[i:0ac96ccbf3]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:0ac96ccbf3]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.