Posted , 4 users are following.

Pain tween my shoulder blades right side

Sore when I rest my back on cushion of chair

Feel fine when I am stood up

Sleeping ok

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Please go to doctor immediately, if you start the antiviral promptly you could make a complete recovery.

I wish I knew this before my outbreak.

Phone your Dr today not tomorrow or go a&e and demand to start your therapy today.

Best wishes

• Posted

Get to your doctor as soon as possible. You do NOT need to have a rash to have shingles. If it IS shingles, you need to get the anti-virals within the first 72 hours. I had back pain and attributed it to all kinds of other things, never realizing it was shingles. Two weeks later, I had a very tiny rash below my breast, than confirmed the shingles, but it was too late for the meds. The worst pain started then. Try and be specific about your pain, it could be something else, but a good doctor should be able to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.