Think I'm going to die

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so the start was a pain in my right rib and just below I have breast implant so I thought it was that I went to the breast nurse in spire and she said its not likely anyway cut this short in one weekend I've had pain in rib, pain in groin, pain in neck then bad pain in hips last night i was away in caravan about 30 min away and I felt sick could stop going to number two and had this overwhelming feeling I needed to get home I put kids in car drove home all the way thinking I'm going to die I'm going to die! In my head A picture of me Terminally ill saying goodbye to my children very vivid pure fright. When I arrived home I broke down in tears and fear it passed and I took a setraline hat the doctor prescribed me Friday I woke up in night feeling sick now my feeling are starting again over sickness. I keep thinking I got cancer of some sort or I'm going to have a stroke help me I've never felt this before

Mum of four 18,12,8, 5 months

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry yor going throught this Alexis, i have anxiety everyday and the same thoughts you have thinking im going to die then my body would react and for certain this is it. and then it will pass. one thing is kind of helping is to tried to avoid the negative thought and not get scary beacuse i have everyday. the symptoms will fade away slowely. i hope you feel better and this nightmare could stop. 
  • Posted

It can take up to 6 weeks for AD's to work you will feel worse before you get better

Consider therapy.

If you are still worried about your health pay for a full medical.

Stay Strong

• Posted

taking anti depressants make you feel worse for the first two to three weeks then they start to kick in its not I went on holiday got to the airport and all the security terminals crashed completely, I got it in to my head that they had been sabotaged and we wernt going to get out alive I felt so stupid telling my doctor but she was so good, not only am I going through anxiety and depression I have the whammy of going through the menopause which heightens your fears even more and that is the key word in anxiety FEAR it eats away at you.Im now into my fifth week of anti depressants and the fear is getting less. people on here will understand completely what you are going h my love as like my self we all are going through it. Its good to talk with people going through this as they understand, Im so glad I found this site
  • Posted

I just feel so ill and I'm not sure if I am or in stresse about it causing it rock and a hard place situation I can't eat as I'm convinced I got am problem with my stomach gall bladder or something and I was fine last week really struggling with this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.