Think I might have oesophageal cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi i am sure i have got oesophageal cancer... I am finding when i swallow it seems to scratch as food goes down i also have right sided chest pain and back pain... All this started all if a sudden after a panic attack a couple if weeks ago and has been like this ever since.... I so take omperazole and have done for a few years, but dont know whether this is my anxiety playing up or something serious.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi, im dealing with the same problem at the moment ! been in and out of doctors and hospital, ive gotten a chest xray which was clear and an abdominal ultrasound also clear ! ive been taking the same omperazole which relieves the heartburn but i feel as though i have constant pressure in my chest and if i eat or drink i can feel the lumps going down! and when i go to burp 90% of the time it comes back up ! im awaiting a scope which due to covid is taking forever !

also im suffering with anxiety because of the fear that i do have cancer !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.