Posted , 8 users are following.
just a couple days ago i posted how sick i felt following a meltdown at an outdoor party coupled with severe summer allergies. following the advice of this forum on monday i increased my daily pred dose from 5 to 7 for a couple days. but: instead of taking 7, i screwed up and think i took 2 1/2--mistaking my pill bottles. yesterday i was deathly ill--couldnt get up, really. i took 10.
today im teensy better--took 10 again--my thinking is to take 10 again tomorrow and then 9,8,7, 6 and stay at 6 for awhile.
but im still terribly weak, just cant stand for more than a few minutes.
tomorrow im getting blood work done--dont know what it will show. what do you think? Am i on the right track? will i recover eventually? Did going from 5 to 2 1/2 for one day really set me back that far? should i stay at 10 longer than 3 days? i never recovered from the weekend when i took the 2 1/2 plus seasonal allergies are at highest levels. thank you.
0 likes, 5 replies