think I've found out what's causing my anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

Well got my blood results back and my iron stores are extremely low and my thyroid has been overmedicated so that's why I've probably had alot of my symptoms and aninety so I have high hopes I will now feel better very soon, so glad So glad had bloods done because now most time I go the docs they just persume everything is anxiety with me x

2 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

They always blame the anxiety for all my symptoms too. But I demanded blood test when I was there on Thursday and she gave in, so I'm having them on Tuesday. 
  • Posted

That's cool Diaz my blood seems OK when tested so ? Good luck any symptoms u have ?
  • Posted

Great news chick.

I do hope everything works out and they get this sorted for you xx

• Posted

Me too Gillian I now have iron tablets and lower dose thyroid meds I really hope once this is in my system all the wierdness n anxiousness goes away, makes me mad tho docs see I have anxiety and blame everything I have on that luckily my new doc Is lovely and ran the tests otherwise I'd of kept on poisoning myself and prob become anemic x
    • Posted

Makes me wonder if I should get mine checked.

I think sometimes they overlook the obvious.

I had pains in my arm last year and the doc said it was anxiety and gave me diazepam lol It turned out to be a trapped nerve smile xxx

• Posted

I think I might. I've never had it checked before so if it's not causing all my problems,there's a possibility it's causing some. I'm at the hospital next week so I will see if they can send me for some blood tests xx

• Posted

So glad for you I had thyroidtoxicosis when I was thirty thought it was anxiety, finally went to the doctor and he tested me. It can back for high thyroid . So glad I got it fixed made a whole of difference.
    • Posted

Hi Hun I'm the exact same too I'm anemic and I think that's what caused my anxiety too!x
    • Posted

I've been on it now since August and I've definatly felt a good bit better but I was told I won't see a full difference till about Christmas x
    • Posted

Ahh that long I feel terrible the funny head sensations are driving me mad sad
    • Posted

Honestly can't explain, wierd pressure squeezing sensations, can hear pulse in head, dizzy lightheaded, foggy feel like I'm guna pass out
    • Posted

I get that too hunny trust me your fine! Try relax with a cupa tea or something or lye down x
    • Posted

Me too not as much as I used to though, do you ever get pressure in your face?x
    • Posted

Hi, I also get these same feelings in my head...  Wouldn't it be lovely to just wake up one morning and have a nice clear head x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.