think prolapse is back 5 months post op

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi ladies

feeling a bit stressed had a &p back in december, and things went weel but last few weeks felt a bit off down below like swollen, think me lugging a suitcase on work trip set it off, been doing pelvic exercises like mad but hasnt really settled, been taking ibruprofen to see if it help but i wake up in morning feeling full and swollen. checked this morning (was putting it off incase it is back to scared to check)

feels all bulgey again on front wall sad

not sure if just swollen and need to really take it easy and will settle or if prolapsed again sad

so stressed now , will exercises etc help or is it a lost cause sad

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi 

I was just wondering how you got on after your last post .I am also 5 months and have exactly same as you .Did you go to the GPs ? Or did you rest and everything got better ? 

• Posted

hi sorry for late response, it settled for a bit so i left it as soon as i walked to much etc would come back but go away, past week its then came back with a vengeancesad and i have that feeling like somethings going to drop out of me (i could cry) so off to docters today to see what they say , if i have a look not sure if i can see cervix but somethings diff not right

really could cry! but will see what they say

hows yours?

• Posted

Hi 

Thanks for getting back to me .Im sorry yours has not calmed down .I finally bit the bulllet and went to see the doc who did the op .Good news and bad news the op is fine nothing has dropped ,but I now have a traumatized bladder !! It makes it feel like I need to go all the time .It is still healing inside 6 months and he said the fullness pulling will go in time . I am same as you every time I lift walk too much or generally try to do NORMAL things I suffer. He said that will get better in time. Also because I am 51 my lack of oestrogen is not helping .I have some oestrogen creme  to try  and if no better have to start urologist tests again.!! 

No fun being a women .

Let us know how you get on 

• Posted

Hi

sorry been rubbish at coming back on here!

sorry about your traimatised bladder sounds terrible! has it improved any?

my prolapse is back bad news but good news is was only very mild! reckons just over did it and beed to work hard at my pelvic exercises and it will pull everything back up, being have incontinence as well so i bit the bullet and bought a kegel8 machine as clearly i wasnt doing the exercises enough etc they have a specia prop specifically for prolapses and reviews on it for post surgery etc was great so after days of reading and umminv and arreing i bought one! its my health after all

day 4 and can already see a differance my incontinence is pratically gone (yayyyy no more pads!!) so thrilled already hopefully can only get better! wish bought it sooner!

• Posted

sorry damn phone and spelling meant to say special probe! lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.