Thinking I might have some sort of std, thinking herpes I’m super scared

Posted , 12 users are following.

imageim only 16 and my turns out boyfriend was cheating with 3 other girls.. sex was fine and then all of a sudden it wasnt, sex became painful and my vagina fequently itches and if i touch it sometimes it burns, it looks red as well. theres also a rash but i cant figure out what kind of std it might be, im also thinking it could be a yeast infection but i just dont know. i lost my virginty to him and im just really scared because i cant tell my mom or go to the doctors to get it checked out because i dont have a car or anything, im super scared and want to know what this is! its been going on for at least a a month nowimage

3 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Edited

Is there anything in the second picture you are concerned about? please circle it and repost bc I don't see anything

• Posted

its more in the first picture what im more worried about, the second picture i took while it was just itching a lot.

• Posted

Why do you think you might have herpes? Nothing on these two photos seems strange. You might have some skin irritation on the first photo, probably due to shaving the area.

• Posted

because it gets very itchy at points and sometime the rash looks worse, sex hurts a lot, idk just very confused with what it could be

• Posted

hey my suggestion would be to not have sex AT ALL till you figure out what the issue is. i see the redness but it could be irritation. but the fact that you also have itchy and burning to touch could possibly suspect a std( not to scare you!) but just to be safe dont have sex rn especially since MEN LIE! ALL THEY DO IS LIE AND STICK THERE DING WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG and since he's cheated before you never know hunny (sleeping with your partner is also sleeping with the last 5 people they've been with; REMEMBER THAT) just be safe FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH + your still a baby i would hate to see you ruin yourself for a guy. on the bright side it could just be BV which is not an std but it causes itch and a slight smell with your discharge. you would need to go to the gyno tho to get the treatment. good luck bby and stay safe for your health! have sex later in life forget about the guys cause STDS are RISING now adays from ages 15-25 because everybody just sleeps around and dont get tested!

• Posted

and plus if your really worried just google free clincs near you and you can go get tested in full privacy so no parents and its free so fingers crossed to you

• Posted

it looks like irritation to me, if you shave on regular basis i think u should hold for sometime and see....do u have burning sensation of any kind?

• Posted

only if i touch it and the rash intensifies sometimes like this is what it looks like right now imageimage

• Posted

Is it a burning sensation though? It is normal for your vagina to become flushed and swell a bit when you get turned on which can happen when you touch it

• Edited

I think that it is probably irritation from shaving, if the issue continues to occur I would talk to a gynecologist or go to a free clinic to get an std screening. Personally I think it is just irritated, I know it can be really scary but try to stay positive until you know for sure.

• Posted

its been happening for about a month and it just comes and goes, i havent told anybody and if i tell my mom to take me to a gynecolegist shes going to suspect things and i dont live in the best house hold to get away with that.. and i dont have a car or my license yet so theres no way i could get there, my gyneclogist keeps calling me do checkups but my mom just keeps doing them over the phone because of the whole quarantine situation and i just need to talk to my doctor or see her somehow and i have no way of doing that

• Posted

I totally understand that I would take a break from shaving for a little while just to see if that is the issue. I hope that helps and i hope that things get better for you at home.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.