Third week 150 mg. Ups and downs

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been on Zoloft fir about 6 weeks but only 150 mg for 3 weeks. I feel the nausea and dizziness getting worse daily. Also my anxiety was really good last week but this week not as good. There are so many up and down days. How can you tell if your dose is too high? Thanks everyone 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I’m my opinion it’s to high to fast, unless your dr told you that’s what you needed, I’ve been on 50mg now for 8 weeks with little side effects and I feel wonderful on 50. Of course everyone is different. 
  • Posted

Hi ship, I think you may have upped your dose too quick, im only on 50mg and I had terrible side effects for weeks!! I think Mabey go back to your doctor and try lowering your dose 
  • Posted

My GP ups my dose every 4/5 weeks i am on 150 and still feel like s**t different doses suit people differently
  • Posted

I thought it seemed to much too fast but last week I felt great. It’s judt these past 3 days the dizziness and nausea set in.  I am seeing the dr next week. Anyone have to take less of a med and have side effects. I would hate to be told to go down and then get the anxiety back 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.