This am

Posted , 4 users are following.

Awful thoughts this am.  Negative thoughts like I am never going to get better.  Thoughts that make mr fearful.  So unlike me.  Just don't know what to do anymore.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I know how u feel. I feel like I'm going crazy like my kind wants to break me and it has. I have thoughts of hurting my children etc and believe me that would never happen I'm a totally push over I love them dearly so I feel so guilty and like a monster. I image people dying etc, getting cancer the list goes on but I'm really not well. I'm in a what I can only explain as a numb dull fog on haze and confusion sad I believe that feeling is classic serve depression. Meds help but only a little for me. I send u love and one day it will be over !!!! Xx
    • Posted

Rachel

thanks for your response.  Not sure how you do everything, but I certainly admire you. Tending to your children, running a household and giving helpful advice on this forum.  All this and feeling like you do.  You are one strong last.

lynda

• Posted

Thank you. I feel weak not strong but I will help anyone I can as I know how awful it is and how no one understands. Iv cried all day but a lot of it is the stress of all iv been through from this illness x
    • Posted

Yes. I have spend a good deal of the day crying.  What is with these meds.  Thinking I should just go off them.  The what???

lynda

• Posted

Hi Lynda, I know exactly what your going through, I have the same thoughts. I am seeing therapis, to try and help with my problems.
    • Posted

I would love to see a psychiatrist but the waiting list is nine months.  I live in a small community just outside Toronto Canada. might have to find one in Toronto.

lynda

• Posted

Hello linda

If it's any consolation Lynda I'm also having a bad day struggled to get out of bed this morning and it's just gone down hill from there. I have got this great big black cloud hovering over me I feel it's never gonna go away but I try and keep positive best I can

jean x

• Posted

Jean

positivity has eluded me at the moment.  Are you on sertraline.

lynda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.