This brain fluctuation and dizziness and out of obody feeling and the the pacing is getting to me so

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all,

this brain  flucuation and dizziness and out of body feeling  and the sadness and anxiety is getrting to hard to deal with....i can barely handel the visual problems and processing along with the pacing and the prozac ..kindof sort of ..wirking but not really.....i thnak you all for your help and support

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I know exactly how your feeling! 

Week 5 it went I was doing a lot more then week 6 iv got back to square one. It's a horrible feeling and brings me down. How many weeks are you into Prozac? I'm going back 2 my DRs check all okay as I also get very bad chest pains and it worries me.

Stay strong! And good luck! I really hope it stops for you! Xx

• Posted

thank you so much michelle 45491!!!

I have been on flu since aug,,,,,cant get pastt 15 mg,,,,,,was on 20 mg   with conceta for 12 yrs,,,,,since Bi in 2011 nowthing seems to reaLLu help, I really was stable   andhappy with the prozac  conerta combo

if you can read through other flu fellows post , they have all had differnt side efects and will igve you the encouragement!   if you can make it to 12 wks that is where there is usually a turning point....   thank you for posting and giving me support!!!!  I am kindof in a differnt situation bc of the BI BUT STILL Wnt ot connect and thank everyone who has been so sharing!!!

xxxoo  keepp  strong!!!

xxxoo

I if you seee post of the feellow memebers who hace been on flu and their journey,   

• Posted

Bless you-so sorry you're feeling so low :-(

Your situation is so much more complicated than mine i'm not sure I can offer any comforting  words although I completely understand the anxiety and sadness,  still get them alot on n off.

Just want to say youre not alone, keep with it and hopefully more good days will come to you soon.

Take care

Vix x

• Posted

thank you all so much .....thankyou for making this  a less lonely journey  xxxoo
  • Posted

Hi crayola24

I have been off flu. For 7 weeks and am still going through waves and windows of withdrawal. ...... be careful if you are still getting symptoms that bad. I had extreme side effects when i first started taking it. My doc prescribed it for mild anxiety. .... i can tell you now i wish i knew what it had in store for me before i took the first 10mg pill. I was only on it for a week. But it had obviously affected me severely. sad i don't want to scare you. But would hate for someone else to go through the hell that i am.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.