this forum is amazing

Posted , 6 users are following.

If it wasnt for this forum i for one would be at the gp weekly i just click on with a quiery and someones already asked the same thing i love it nerry xmas to all keep well stay strong xxx😉

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Same here Bev I would never be away from the doctors
  • Posted

It is great.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish

Everyone well and a very merry Christmas 💐🍷🎶🌲⛄️☕️🎂🎶🍹🍨❤️

• Posted

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU LOVELY WONDERFUL LADIES 

MAY YOUR ALL BE BLESSED AND HAPPY HOLLIDAYS

STAY SAFE

• Posted

I agree. Just up from an awful nights sleep or lack of lol to go to work. Im working all over the Christmas as im a carer. But I wabt to wish all you beautiful ladies a happy symptom free Christmas.

God bless x

• Posted

Hiya I'm the same Michelle working Xmas as I'm a carer me self x
    • Posted

Awww bless you. Us carers dont get a day off lol. Hope you have a good one anyway x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.