This has been getting me down... what it is? What can I do?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi!

My skin is usually very clear and well apart from the odd pimple hear and there however since the end of August I have this slight raised small rash spots appear first below my nose, above my lip and you see on the image then developed on the left side however this has gone, and now since yesterday it has developed below my lip to the right as you can see on the image.. I have no idea why this has developed as my skin has NEVER been like this before and its getting me down.

I have avoided placing foundation on my face, when I go to work I just use power to at least dull the blemish. I have placed a small amount of coconut oil on the area to keep moist & I mean small amount. I also use neutrogena hydro boost products.

I am unsure if I'm doing the right things I just want to know what it is and how i can get rid of it. Is someone able to help me please???

thank you!x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.