This has helped the roseacea

Posted , 4 users are following.

biggrinI started using tea tree oil soap from health shop about 6 days ago and my skin is looking so much better . I have had roseacea for 3 years and nothing else I have used has helped but this . The inflamed red look of the spots and rash has cleared up.all I have now is a slight rosy healthy glow. I just wanted to share this with other sufferers as I so pleased with the results. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi can you message me with the name of the soap

Thank you

• Posted

Hi it is tea tree soap by dr organic . They sell it at holland and Barratt .
  • Posted

I bought foderma serum .My daughter has rosacea and her face was dry and red.Her skin is much softer and the redness is almost gone .It's only been two days .She is thrilled !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.