This is a bit scary.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone.

After two days of pain in my left side went off to GP.

Said I have diverticulosis, no temperature, did bloods, results tomorrow.

This is all a bit scary for me with my anxiety 😕

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try drinking bone broth and then moving to a low residue diet for a few weeks and then move slowly toward a high fiber diet.  That really helped me.
    • Posted

Thank you Carolyn.

Getting there ,still feeling bit windy tho 😕

• Posted

Suzy,

I believe we're all scared. Diagnosed 7.15.17 and it came out of left field - had no idea what pain that had me doubled over was ... it's definitely a "lifestyle" change.

Please keep us posted on results.

Remember, you're not alone.

• Posted

Thank you Kerry.

Wow this was such a shock,as you said pain awful. My pulse went to 125 and blood pressure 175/79 ,not nice they said it was due to the infection, soon as antibiotics kicked in ,went back to normal. But luckily didn't have to stop in hospital, still bit windy day six,feeling much better.

This came out of the blue ,bit scary every time I think about eating.

Yes time to sort lifestyle changes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.