This is crazy!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I Have had a good few days and now its 76 degrees out and im freezing and feel like crud...Myhand are like ice and my face is burning up!!!Crazy hormones....anyone else get this crazy crap?????Also have palps on and off....UGH Is all I can say....

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh at times but not in 76degreee weather, when it is really cold out I feel like crud I have had heart palp in the past and fast heart rates at times. Its probably your anxieties running you out 

It will get better just hang in there

• Posted

Hi Laurie

me to I am freezing cold teeth chattering and so hot and sweaty so confusing 😝, palpatations panic agoraphobia, you name it I get it, had to go on ADs sertraline I was that bad ( horrible thoughts) they have more or less gone, the depression and sobbing has gone, but everything else still there.

i also have what I was told was hypothyroidisum???? Not sure anymore because since coming off hrt my tsh levels have dropped a lot and t4 in normal range, bizarre, my gp doesn't seem concerned.

i have constant buzzing in my head which is driving me insane. 

I am only 51 and feel like 90 I want my life back and not just for 2 weeks out of every month. 

😡😜

• Posted

I really sympathise with you. I was told last year I had hypothyroidism, and put on levothyroxine. After a few months I started getting really bad panic attacks, and thought it might be due to the levothyroxine, so I came off it, told my doctor, and have had my thyroid levels checked regularly since, and told they are normal.  Despite this, I still have awful feelings of panic alot of the time, and have been very depressed lately.  

Also getting weird cracking joints recently, and I cant stop focusing on them all the time.  I dont know if I had them before but didnt notice.  My husbands joints crack quite alot too, and he tells meits normal,  I should stop panicking, and I shouldnt expect to still have a perfect body at the age of 53. I also have a pituitary tumor, raised prolactin levels, and suspected adrenal insufficiency which can joint joint aches, lots of anxiety and depression.  I am having a test for this soon.

I am really hoping it is something to do with this - my seemingly messed up endocrinal/hormonal system, and there is some effective treatment - the really worring thing will be is they tell me everything is normal, and I just have to live with it!!!

I've just been put on AD's too - was sertraline, but it didnt agree with me, so I asked to go on prozac instead, which I used to take, so am now on that.

• Posted

Thanks for the reply, I didn't like Prozac, but everyone's body is different.

i have just been increased to 100mg and feel awful I have been told that it will get a lot worse before it gets better a couple of weeks at least and it interferes with the thyroxine medication, my hormones are shot to pieces, it's making me very low and depressed.

i hope for everyone's sake we all get well soon. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.