This is embarrassing

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I was wondering if anyone else has tasted or smelled there cum after they orgasimed. Me and my bf had sex and I orgasimed. I went to the bathroom and was curious how everything smelled after sex. It smelled pretty bad I don't really know how to describe it, and tasted really sour. I'm embarrassed because my bf always says he loves to eat me out but it I taste and smell like that when I'm wet I don't know how he could ever like it. (Note) my boyfriend is a wonderful guy who's been with me threw all of this horrible stuff, he would never ever tell me it smelled or tasted bad, I never let him go down on me until a few months ago since my BV symptoms well the fishy smell was gone I just hate this so much I am truly so lucky to have a man that makes sure I feel beautiful and has never once said anything to me about my issues.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I mean some of it could be attributed to BV but also it could just be your natural smell and taste just depending on your diet and lifestyle. I know what you put in your body will reflect what you taste and smell like but overall it shouldn't be anything rank or repulsive to yourself. You should have an idea of what you naturally smell like and use that as a way to judge when something is off or not normal. 

• Posted

I had chronic BV still have it for nearly 5 years, I just recently stopped having the fishy smell. I take pro bit pics everyday. I very fairly healthy and work out, I try to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Everything smells and taste fine when I'm not eroded but once I am it's a very sour smell and taste. 

• Posted

Probably should taken antibiotics to see if that clears it out. VH essentials from CVS have a prebiotic suppository that you can use almost daily that is supposed to help with odors. I use them a couple times a week just as a precaution 

• Posted

Sometimes when it isn't flaring up I'll let my partner go down on me, he says i taste good, but my wetness still smells worse than before the bv started... It used to have no smell at all sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.