This Is Getting Me Down...I've Had It For 6 Years Now!

Posted , 2 users are following.

...So much for it going on its own - and now, to make things worse, I got a corn on my toe that I cant get rid of!

I'm a 16 year old male but my problem is that I dont want to go to the doctors or have it surgically treated. I want something that is subtle and relatively easy to use.

All this vinegar crap - what the hell is White wine vinegar??? I tried Bazooka gel but I think It's gone too far for that to work. My only option may be surgical but I pray to god someone has an easy answer!

This may sound silly but it has actually affected my mental state too. I love swimming but feel so embaressed to go. I dont have a Girlfriend because I am frightened she would see em and be repulsed - I know I would!

I'm at my wits end! I hoped and hoped that they would go on their own, but, obviously, if after 6 years, its not goijng to get better. And then I've got to treat that bloody corn...sad

PLEASE HELP!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Garlic is the answer!

It sounds stupid yes but it really does work! I had a verucca on my foot for about 10 years, I had it frozen four times and had electrosurgery to have it removed, which did nt work and i ended up with two more!!

I then got a wart on my thumb! I know exactly how you feel, it got me realy down to the point where I though about stupid things like if i have an engagement ring I would be too embarassed to show anyone as they would see my wart! I hated sunbathing as it would show the veruccas on the sole of my foot!

After much researching on the internet I heard that garlic can be very effective as well as boosting your immune system so I started taking a zinc tablet and garlic capsule everyday and would tape garlic straight on to my warts and veruccas every night and wash this off in the morning.

Within a couple of weeks my wart was gone and within a month or so all my veruccas on my feet have gone!! I am still utterly amazed by it and felt like going to the doctors to tell them my revelation!!!

Give it a go and let me know how you get on!!

• Posted

So, what? I just tape garlic to it? Cooking Garlic? Will it work without taking tablets? I hope so. Lol.Thanks for replying and giving me hope! xD. Sounds silly but it gets me down quite a bit. I know its psychological but I can't control it, lol.

Thanks m8.

• Posted

Yep just normal garlic you cook with! I am not sure if it works without the tablets as I used them all together just to make sure! I reckon it probably would though! The tablets can just be bought at a pharmacy or health shop like holland and barret though and are nt expensive if you want to try them.

Killing the verucca this way is also meant to be more effective as your body then builds up a natural immune to them so your less likely to get them in the future, where as if you just freeze them off they could come back again!

• Posted

Well I guess I'll try anything. Do you mean like cellotape it overnight? lol. I'm wondering if it will be there forever cos i have had it so long, maybe its a part of me now, LOL.
  • Posted

I've had my varuca for about 5 years now. Can't say it's ever got me down though, and my boyfriend took nearly a year to notice it, and it's now just a bit of an in joke. Don't let it get you down, girls don't care as much as you think.

Might give the garlic a go though, worth a try as nothing else will work, and I don't care enough to go to the dr lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.