This is my 2nd week

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, I am new to this website and have been taking a look and reading all the comments you have made to each other. It is lovely to know that everyone helps each other and you are all so supportive.

This is my second week and was a bit nervous to join this site as I have never done anything like this before. I had a good week last week but was complacent yesterday and had a cheese sandwich and a slice of pork pie and oh my word I have paid for it today.

I have learnt my lesson, going to be good from now on.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Jules,

welcome. We are a cheerful bunch which helps as you have to laugh at the orange oil slick! My mum has taken to calling the tablets the Exxon Valdes tabs!

The tabs to \"punish\" you if you stray. Please, take my experience and DO NOT EAT TAKE AWAY CURRY! it is extremely unpleasant.

Keep with it!

Lellyxx

• Posted

Thanks so much will listen wisley to your advice and stay away from the curries, thats usually my Friday night treat.:P
  • Posted

Hi there,

In my second week too - away for bank hol and forgot about mayonaise being fatty! AND we were camping! :oops: So that healthy tuna baked potatoe became not so good!! I now know how many tiles there are in each cubicle. Lost 7lbs last week tho so I'm mighty pleased! :lol:

At least we wont need colonic irrigation!

Peaty!

• Posted

You could eat the extra light Hellman's mayonnaise...no problem as long as you don't gorge on it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.