THIS IS SO MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY PAINFUL

Posted , 4 users are following.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore, last year after I keep wiping blood after a BM I went to my GP and was diagnosed with an anal fissure and it healed after weeks and weeks of pain but there will be times I'd find spots of blood again after a few weeks of nothing and it feels like im just back to square one. This has seriously been stressing me out as I have told no one in my family about this yet, and I've also got other things like school to worry about but this has really taken over my life this past year and I hate it I hate it to death. I'm not even sure if its just an anal fissure now or a hem its just all so confusing for me. Tonight I had a painful BM as it was so hard to pass the stool, that even though I try not to strain, it was just making me feel like i really have to for it come out. Usually I only get a painful BM and spots of blood on my wet wipes when i pass a really hard stool so I try to keep my diet under watch but gosh it's honestly just so hard. on Monday I will be seeing my GP again just so I know whether this is a recurring anal fissure or haemorrhoid. I'm just really hoping this problem will be fixed soon i don't wanna be living this way.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I really feel your pain, I've suffered with an anal fissure for 2 and a half years. Absolutely horrendous and it really brought me down, it was so painful in the end to pass a BM that I prayed and tried all ways not to go! Until I made myself ill. The after pain of actually doing a BM was horrendous. I seen a colon rectal surgeon a year after i was diagnosed with a fissure and was prescribed lots of treats such as lidocaine creams/ointments to no avail, I was such a misery. Ended up having BOTOX injected into my fissure in the end by going into theatre in day clinic, I will say their was a vast improvement! It hasn't fully gone and I'm speaking a year since I've had it, but it's nowhere near as bad as it was. Maybe go to see your GP and see about botox injections. Don't ever feel embarrased to speak out about it, fissures are quite common and nothing a doctor hasn't seen! I'm sure they see alot worse. As for you family talk to them I'm sure they'll be understanding, don't feel you have to suffer alone! There's people on here who totally understand. Hope I was of some use and hold your head up high! You'll get there x

• Posted

Also I suffer really bad haemorroids but it sounds to me like it's most probably a reoccurring fissure x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.