This is the worst !!! BV

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have been dealing with this since I was 12. I'm now 19. I can't even have sex because Im always fishy,itchy and burning. Ive tried EVERYTHING! vitamin C, Vinager, garlic, lemon water EVERYTHING. I need serious help. I go to the doctor and someetimes they dont see any kind of infection. I'm so tired of feeling like this. I cant smelllike this anymore. I dont have a lot of money so I need something thats going to end this problem . Please help me out. Anything at this point would be better then smelling like a fish market and ending my sex life. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have the same issue and still trying different methods .Have you tried boric acid suppositories ? Hydrogen peroxide ? Probiotics : lactobacillus acidophilus ,rhamnous and Reuteri?
  • Posted

I had it over 3 years but mine cleared up each month with metronidazole until I had sex then it came back! I tried diet, probiotics, acid gels, cool baths, no soap.

I split with my boyfriend, had more anti biotics and got new partner. Had no symptoms since.

Haven't you tried a high dose of metronidazole? In tablet or gel form?

Don't suffer, go back to your doctor or change doctors and say you want referring to gynaecologist if it's not clearing up. Dot let them fob you off 👍🏽

• Posted

Try liquid cholorophyll...it works....drink 2 tablespoons in 8 oz of water...you can put 4 oz in a bottle of water and drink that for the first few days...google it...you can get it GNC and some other places
  • Posted

Hi there, 

I also had BV and felt like the my life was ruin! I cured mine with a few swaps in my life, can i ask ho long you did you do vitiam C for?

• Posted

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that mikayla! That is horrible! Go to the doctors and ask about flagyl it is a horrible tasting pill but it works! I assure u! The smell will wear off and there are barely any side effects. It will be worth it I promise u! Definitely consider changing your diet. Drink plenty of water! I hope this helps darling! Have a great one!
  • Posted

I responded once already but for some reason it was deleted by whoever runs the site. No clue why. Basically what I wrote was try eating a clove of raw garlic twice a day, & yogurt twice a day, it's been working for me so far....also try witch hazel, I use it it before intercourse and it temporarily takes the fishy smell away, soak half a tampon and insert it for about 20 mins....it's not a permenent cure by any means, but it works for the moment so u can feel more confident! I've been batteling with bv for a while now, & the anti biotics work but they really aren't good bc they take away the bad AND the good bacteria, which has an end result of the bv returning shortly after treatment....also try diet change &a probiotic pills! Hope this is helpful, it works for me! of course I'm still trying to find a permanent cure that works for my body but at least I have a way to someone control it now!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.