This just keeps getting bigger and I'm feeling pretty down about it.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I went to my drs maybe 2years ago and never really got a solid answer on what it could be, I was told however that the NHS would not remove this. Over time it's gotten bigger and more noticeable and I really am feeling pretty down about it, could someone please advice me on what it might be and how I can get it gone from my life.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm not medical at all but could it be a sebaceous (spelling) cyst?

If NHS won t remove it I d save up and have it removed privately.My friend had one removed privately .It cost her £800 but it was the best thing she did.She was a much happier person with it gone.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply, i didn't realise it would cost so much but then I guess it would be worth it just to get that self confidence back.

Once again thanks for your response

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.