This may sound silly..

Posted , 5 users are following.

So this must sounds really weird but I took an ibuprofen and now I feel anxious and tired. It's probably all in my mind but the anxiety is still there and so it's my headache. Does anyone else get this way?

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Ive taken ibuprofen before, and still had an headache and felt anxious, but ibuprofen wont help with any anxious state. At least not for me. Headaches yes, but depending on the dose. Mine are 800 mg but i was given them after i had my son. They work sometimes for me, but not always.
  • Posted

Yeah it sucks. I don't know if it's just my anxiety or what but my vision is all funny now. This sucks. I only took 200 mg
    • Posted

Your probly just thinking to much into it. Maybe try doing something that normally distracts you. Do you feel any better?
  • Posted

Not really, my vision is blurry and my stomachs upset. I'm always dizzy so that's there as well. It sucks. Lol I'm sure it's just my nerves getting the best of me. I'm tired too lol but I've been running around all day.
    • Posted

Yeah, it deff sounds as if it does suck. And, i have the same issue almost everyday and maybe try getting some sleep if possible.
  • Posted

Eh it's still a bit early here for that. I think once this calms down I'll be able to though.
    • Posted

I understand. Ive been trying to get some sleep but my leg has been bothering me for the past couple days, and im trying to take my mind off it, but finding it hard too. Dont wanna start freaking out and think its a blood clot or something. It just came out of no where and driving me nuts.
  • Posted

Ah yeah that's no fun I'm sure it's just something stupid like a pulled muscle. smile
  • Posted

Thank you! I hope you do as well.
  • Posted

hi lockerby, no, I haven't it because it would affect my crohns. I suggest you stop taking it and seek advice from your doctor.
  • Posted

Hi Lockerby, I am sorry i did not see this post.... has it gotten at all better???
  • Posted

I'm okay now that's it's morning. I felt a bit better last night. Chick you can pm me if you want.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.