This might interest some of you

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have just stumbled upon a Facebook page called FibroTV. Some interesting advice on there as well as discussions etc.

hope it's useful to some of you Fibro friends.

Gentle hugs to you all

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Sounds great, Unfortunately, I don't have Facebook.
  • Posted

Thanks daisy will check it out tiff xx😀
  • Posted

I'll have to check it out. Had a flare up again called off from work again. No. 7. A couple more and I'm gone. They don't understand. I'll have to look for a part time JOB thatsnot so physical.
  • Posted

I found that fibro tv. I like that. That's helpful. But what do you do when everybody says to you oh everybody hurts and suck it up. They don't understand.
    • Posted

Hiya Barbara...you can't really afford to have negative people around you that say such things....you need positive, uplifting encouraging people around you that are there to support you...they need educating on Fibro too...I had to give friends and family too for that matter away once ...they soon came round to be positive...if their good friends or family they will ...be blessed ..have a beautiful day...:-) xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.