This rash is taking up my whole thigh

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello everybody I’ve been having this rash on my thigh for the past three months or so. every day it grows a little bit bigger then it dries out and leaves a weird sort of scaly patch on my thigh. around November times I have the same issue at the back of my leg in the crease area, but that dried out and disappeared.

this one on my phone seems to be much more itchy and doesn’t want to dry out as quick. I have asked the pharmacist and GP for help they’ve told me that they believe that it is an infection I’ve used the cream (Daktatin) they’ve prescribed to me and that doesn’t seem to do anything at all. does anybody have any clue what this might be is it eczema or psoriasis ? whatevimageer it is its making life hellimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The 2nd photo with the raised skin could just be a reaction from you scratching so much.

it is most likely eczema as those appear in creases. Yours has just moved.

Have you tried the Eczema Treatment set by Cocolene? The Derma Relief Oil stops the itch on contact.

You have to stop itching or you will infect the area and make it worse, as you know.

Let me know how that works for you.

It got rid of my daughters eczema.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.