This shower Sulfa cleaner may help others.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have red marks on my chest and H.S of course. One medication I started to use again is Sulfa Cleanse 3/4. It clears up acne redness after a couple of uses. I also put it on my thins and armpit where I have problems I think it helps those areas as well.

Since cutting back on sugar my H.S has flattened under my arms, and I have been recovering for months.

I think around my waist and thins is not really H.S it comes from skin rubbing against skin and caused leisures. I have been using monistat or gold seal power to make it so it doesnt have friction. I also use jock itch medication prior when it started getting red, that resolved fast.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Monistat and jock itch medications are designed to kill fungus, so if it helps it may mean that fungal infection is part of what you are dealing with.

• Posted

Yup did have fungus, the jock itch got rid of it fast. I use it on my waist as well. IT seems to have helped, it was not getting dry without it,

I seem to be getting better, without antibiotics, but when its more then one problem I get confused. Because I have cysts all my life everything kind of looks like a cyst when they are not.

• Posted

The rubbing irritation ruptures, Cysts, H.S, hair folical blockage all appear the same but require different treatments. A lot of times I cant even tell what something is they are so similar.

• Posted

I relate to you when you said this, "The rubbing irritation ruptures, Cysts, H.S, hair folical blockage all appear the same but require different treatments. A lot of times I cant even tell what something is they are so similar."

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.