THIS WILL HELP EVERYONE REDUCE ANXITY,

Posted , 4 users are following.

WE NEED more people to tell us about exposture thraph, if they regularey progessviley challange themselves to expose themselves to fear and overturn their anxity

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Exposure therapy has been around for a long time. Its only recommended for certain issues, typically phobias and even then its not for everyone. There is no one solution for everyone I'm afraid
    • Posted

Thanks, It is aimed at people who have accomplaished it... So people who have done it, and it does work
  • Posted

This is something they teach witin CBT therapy too. Its good, but not for everyone Tim. It depends on your issues. I tried it and failed. I found a different way of overcoming my issues. What do you mean when ou say its aimed at people who have accomplished it?

xx

• Posted

How do u do that if u have health anxiety ??
    • Posted

explain what do ou mean becuase the anxity I get is all in the brain not body fear bt the brain uncontrollable what is yours
    • Posted

I have constant anxiety about pains or sensations are going to kill me then get panic attacks and constant anxiety over nothing ?
    • Posted

hmm yh that is it, it starts in the brain you need to have people around u and face it every other day uk get better my openion im exposing myself to everyhitng that gives me anxity severe to a point I have to run outside

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.