This will help your scalp! It cleared up mine in days! "CLOBETASOL"

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have struggled with psoriasis since i have been 23. I am now 32 and nothing really has worked for me all this time. I have had 3 outbreaks and this one is worst. My doc gave me cream which dont help anything. I have it on my 4 arms, legs, hands, scalp and feet. Worst is my legs. The only thing that gas helped me i think is baking soda baths with vinegar in it. I do 1:1 cup each. My scalp has improved drastically since i got clobetasol, liquid form.... please try this if you havent.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for the tip Anna.  I've always had mild psoriasis but severe arthritis.  I've had 5 joint replacements before 30yo.  But recently it's reappeared - small to medium patches all over my body.  I'll ask my GP for a script.

• Posted

I am sorry you struggle with this. I think my elbow joints may be affected also. Luckily, not too bad unless i lift heavy stuff continuously. I hope you find something to help you!
  • Posted

I used to recommend "Dermazinc" with and without clobetasol...I'm not sure if it is available in your area, but it came in shampoo and various creams and lotions. They provided my patients samples that worked great!

• Posted

We have to remember that Psoriasis is a Auto immune disease...so only topical application of medicines whether it's a corticosteroids or not will not suppress or relieve symptoms. In Ayurveda we give priorities to correct the Auto immune responses using Herbal formulations. It is far better and have proven results , when compared to methotrexate or biologics. In Ayurveda there is Herbal medicated oils and creams to apply externally, which relieves itching and dryness . I think adopting a natural way to correct this abnormal behaviour of our own immunity is more important.

• Posted

I'm also using clobetasol cream the problem is I am told to use it 13 days and then stop gave me a liquid form took use that for 13 days after the cream. Once I quit using them my psoriasis seems to come back full force. But I love having very little psoriasis for a week or two. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.