Posted , 3 users are following.
I am 29 years old female. I am at my ideal weight, I used to do sports regularly all my life. Non smoker. Drink on occasions. Great overall health.
UNTIL 3. december 2015.
I woke up in the morning with pain between my shoulder blades and it has not vanished since then.
I have better and worse days but almost every 30 days I wake up and I get all the pain back, like a gang has beaten me up at night or tank rode over me...
I havent been able to work for 3 months.. And I am getting depressed from all the pain and inability.
What I tried so far:
- physiotherapy, exercising, McKenzie method
- orthopedics made x ray, seems ok
- was taking muscle relaxants for two weeks in december
- pain medicine, brufen and similar
- chiropractor, helped for few days, but the pain is back
- cranio sacral therapy (good for nothing if you ask me)
- laser therapy
- injections of colagen from neurologist
- psychologist for support bcs I am sad and sensitive and down
- plus all obvious things like gels, warm pads, massage, etc...
... I am still waiting for my MRI and will try accupuncture tomorrow.
Guys, any advice what else to do? I have attacks of pain. I had my hopes in the time and healing and injections and laser, trying to stay active but the truth is, I CAN NOT EVEN lie down and sleep bcs of the pain between my shoulder blades...
The only diagnosis I have been given are: myofascial syndrome, blocked thoracic spine.
What other doctor shall I see? Which specialty? What other therapy helped you with your pains? How to solve the origin of the problem?
I stay away from the pain meds, I dont take them unless totally desperate, I just try to lie down and relax.
But the truth is. I am desperate. I cry almost every other day. The joy from my life is disappearing with the pain.
I am limited, I cant sit for long periods, I cant walk for long periods, bcs of pain between my shoulder blades.
Someone wiser please help me.
Thank you all in advance
0 likes, 4 replies