Thought You Might Be Interested: Medical Intervention Docu-Series

Posted , 3 users are following.

Check this out community!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

OMG, my dermatologist was telling me about a show just like this! Maybe it's the same one. Has anyone tried applying yet?

• Posted

What?!? I thought that doctors weren't allowed to see a patient without them booking an appointment first?? We had to wait for years to finally have my Nan diagnosed with Alzheimer's because she refused to see the doctor for anything. She claimed that there was nothing wrong with her memory (she couldn't remember having forgotten a load of stuff so assumed her memory was fine.) Eventually we had to use a kind of trick, getting her to see the nurse for a different reason (she was staying with us and managed to ruin her insulin pen and had a massive hypo needing the paramedics to come out so we got them to say she needed an emergency appointment with the diabetics nurse - who just happens to also specialize in elderly patients and memory care) so she could also do tests on her memory and get her referred to the Dementia department (not sure what it's proper name is lol) for more thorough testing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.