Thoughts

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive posted on this site a few times about my constant head symptoms, pain , pressure, swaying, dizziness, to see if anyone else can relate, my question is does anyone think that my constant thoughts of the symptoms making it appear , i dont how to not think about it when its always there almost 2 years. Ty for listening and God bless all

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

yes, what we focus on in our thoughts will magnify. So if you’re constantly thinking about the sensations, you’re having, you are telling your brain that something is wrong, even though nothing may be wrong at all. and the sensations will increase.

If we think about positive things then positive thoughts will increase.

you have to be consistent every time you get a scary thought, acknowledge it, but then let it go. Picture at floating off in the sky. Do it every single time. And then think about something happy, or get busy with something.

I find that when I have too much time on my hands, the negative thoughts come pouring in my head. I also find that when I do something for somebody else I’m so involved with that that I don’t have any negative thoughts.

Don’t let negative thoughts just hang around and take root.

Also, did you let your doctor know that you are having those sensations? It’s always good to follow up with your doctor. i’ve had sensations like that on and off when I am anxious for many years. Hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.