Thoughts On Boric acid Vaginally

Posted , 5 users are following.

Any tips/advice/thoughts on inserting boric acid vaginally please list below. Also where did you find yours? Thanks in advance!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

ive never tried it, though my dr recommended it. My best friend tried it and honestly it seemed to do very little for her. It seemed like it caused alot of burning/irritation during sex for her. Honestly youd be better off inserting some probiotics! L reuteri and L rhamnosus to be exact!
  • Posted

I feel that it only works while taking it.  Once I stop taking it, it would come back.  I tried it for about 3, or 4 times before completely giving up on it.    Oh my doctor  proscribed  it to me.

I have been bv free for about 4 months.  I throw away all my old unders and I stop using always pads, and I. Only wear panty liner when  necessary.     

• Posted

Not really sure. However I believe that my ph was upset by my period. So with the advice of two obgyn I would use the metro gel for two nights after my period.   I did that for two months and I changed the brand of pads that I used.  And BAM no Bv.   

• Posted

Boric acid inserted vaginally of course is a MIRACLE...restores your PH levels. Doctor actually prescribed it for me but I have also purchased on Etsy.
    • Posted

It's funny because my doctors are quiet as a mouse whenever I bring up I still have it. It's sad & frustrating to me. How did you insert it vaginally without it getting lost?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.