THoughts please !!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

beyond itchy vaginal entrance --- did 3 days of fluconazole and then did the 3 day canestan tablet.

red rash (symmetrical) on my vulva -- no bumps just leathery skin. swollen lymph and muscle aches/flu symptoms.

issues did NOT RESOLVE. My dr did an internal swab which was negative (post canestan treatment).

My labia - under my clit has started getting paper cuts. I FREAKED OUT!!! Had a full panic attack Was terrified it was herpes went to my doctor who still maintains im fine. there was nothing additional to swab (2 pelvic exams). 2 blood tests, 2 urine tests -- everything normal. No bumps or lesions, negative for HSV1&2.

This has all occurred 18 months since last sexual contact (we are in a pandemic)

i now had another "itch attack" exactly like ive been getting down there only this one landed in my nose.My doctor assured me my HSV results are negative and reliable.

is it possible that the labia can be affected by yeast and still test negative on internal swab and urine test?!? anybody else get paper cuts?

i seriously question the accuracy of HSV Testing.

anybody have swollen lymph (armpit and groin), muscle twitches with candida ?!?

my doctor tells me im finemaybe i freaked out about possible HSv and im gettint psychosomatic issues?!??

thoughts ?!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

where are yourswollen lymphs located. any blodd work you know of cbc??

• Posted

i have now done 4....4!!! rounds of blood work!!

one my wbc and neutrophil's doubled (blood was done mid attack) but returned back to normal

i did autoimmune testing --- my vitamin D was super low. My ANA Slightly positive at 1:160 (i read this score can happen with low vitamin D) --- my CRP was negative

im at a loss - im in agony

lymph in groin and armpit bother me when i have an attack

also getting muscle twitching (full body)

• Posted

hang in there this will be figured out one day. try to distract yourself until you find answers. go do something fun.. im so sorry this is happening

• Posted

negative for syphilis

never had mono.... that i know of??

im starting to wonder if its an allergic reaction --- ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.