Thoughts - so confused

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have no idea whats going on with my body....

the short version ....

started with insanely intense itching "down there"--- tested negative for ALL Infections and STDs

then i experienced itching all over with bumps that i would describe as goose bumps when scratching

then came the bowel problems -- you name it i have it : frequency, urgency, forceful uncontrollable gas, stomach pain, nausea (i do a cough and then need to throw up), hemmorhoids, fissures .....

started having "attacks" that feel like the flu and take me down for 3 days -- first one landed down there. the itch in both my vagina and rectum was beyond severe with clear discharge (rectal and vaginal). i had what felt like swollen lymph and numbness in my legs

second attack - full body with intense muscle spasms/twitching that was non stop all over. my lips cracked, sore in my nose/nasal congestion and pressure, dry itchy eyes and itchy ears

third attack brought to you by a starbucks caramel machiatto -- severe stomach pain and an intense itch and discharge from my rectum / painful constipation and cuts / inflamed gums. severe migraine and just weak

only thing that appeared in my blood work was - low vitamin D, elevated WBC and neutrophils mid attack (which returned to normal) and a slight positive ANA

after many google searches I kept sharing similarities with gluten intollerance but with no tests ..... it could be any intollerance.

Im on day 3 of elimination diet - reduced itching, but more frequent bowel movements that are loose. muscle twitches rage on

does this sound like a food intollerance?!? im desperate and my next medical appt is 3 weeks out. how long would it take to get out of my system after months of ingesting it?

im worried it could be chrons but that doesnt explain the itch?!?

thoughts are appreciated

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.