Thousands of racing thoughts and headache right now how can i calm myself?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have headache and thousands of racing thoughts in my head same time im going to crazy my relationship is on rock,is there any thing to do?i cant distract myself i feel awful its like i will die now becu of these thoughts i need to talk to somebody but there is no one around

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Anahita , Yake a strong inhale thru your nose and say 1 then exhale out strong , say 2 . Keep your eyes closed and inhale 3 exhale 4 inhale 5 . Also has your exhaling think of the anxiety as a grey mist leaving your body! Then count backwards 5 exhale , 4 inhale . Do this making sure you relax your abdominal area. If you want put your hand on a abdomen. You want to be breathing not from the chest but from The abdominal area. This is a very simple meditative exercise. This should relax you , just the deep breathing. It may take practice! When your mind starts to wander bring it back to the count and your breathing. It's natural for your mind to wander. So don't feel bad! But the more you practice this the less and less it will wander! Your training your mind to be in the present and the breathing will relax you! I can't say this enough! Another thing you can do is write down negative thoughts ! Every time you get one, then crumble that thought up and throw it away! Hope this will help you! All of us here know Anxiety!! It's a horrible disorder but can be controlled! Takes work! Take a epsom salt bath and relax your body for fifteen minutes! Find shows that are funny! Laughter is good for you! Your brain is very powerful and trust me, it believes what you tell it ! That where writing it down and throwing it in the trash is good!

• Posted

Take a strong inhale . Touch your abdominal area not a !!!
    • Posted

Hi harley thank you i will try it for my next racing thought attack,but dat method only helps when my heart is racing fast,i couldnt a way to find sth for racing thoughts,i dont do nothing for it i just have to be patient and feel awful till it finishes
  • Posted

anahita

You could try Relaxation Techniques, the  Mindfullness is the favourite on at this time and it covers  many other useful tips Approach your GP regards Relaxation Techniques and you could also try Breathing exersisess.

Can I help, with regards your worries and concerns

BOB

If needed there are books on Amazon on above to help you with Relaxation techniques.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.