Thread worms and vulvovaginitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have thread worms ive had them before but i had someone to tell and they helped me but now im in Forster care idk what to do or who to tell im scared becase i also think that i have vulvovaginitis which left untreated can kill me im only 14 and have no one to tell i meed help pls someone reply im really scared last time i had medication i have searched up ways to fet rid of them on my own on google bit i cant wash all my bedding on my own without my carer finding out im really scared ive tried the garlic thing this morning but i cant do it everyday with out anyone finding out so pls help me im really scared im already sucidal and have depression amd anxiety i cant deal with this on my own too so pls someone reply

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.