Threadworm/Vaginal worms HELP!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

HELP!

2/14 I noticed a lot of anal itching. I woke up in the middle of the night with severe itching. I didn’t think much of it. I recently treated myself twice for a yeast infection. I googled Pinworm and I have all of the symptoms. Last week I took otc Reese’s Pinworm, cleaned everything, practiced perfect hygiene, used coconut oil and still have constant itching even throughout the day. I called the doctor and she wants me to go give a stool sample. Today I looked at my vagina and I noticed some small white specks. Then I noticed an actual worm. I completely freaked out and I do not know what to do. Someone please give some advice! I’m so disgusted.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Lora,

Don't worry! It is natural, and happens to everyone at some point. Just make sure to wash your hands, threat everyone in your house, and wash all clothes and bedding you have come into contact with. Make sure everyone in your house is hygienic, and wash everyone's clothes and bedding to destroy eggs (if they lay them, not sure).

Good luck, and tell me what happens!

Best wishes,

Freakout

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.