Threadworms ocd

Posted , 1 user is following.

Okay sorry for the tmi but I took ovex because my doctor advised to me so I could stop worrying. Horses had threadworm and its species specific but I tricked myself into thinking I had it. Not itching till I shaved too far back!! Which is now making me think I have worms stupid I know but I have ocd. So my question is would you actually see worms after taking ovex if you had them and how obvious are they? Saw something but not sure..... Have worried about them for years and want it to stop but took it just incase its not my ocd.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.