Threadworms / pinworms growing on my washed clothes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello. I think I may have threadworms/pinworms. I have washed my clothes in hot water/hot dryer, yet when I grab a black t-shirt, I see what appears to be: 1) small specks of white-ish, oval-ish lint (2mm long); 2) super thin white-ish thread-like things (looks like lint--2mm long); 3) long-ish (1-2 inches) white-ish thread-like things (looks like fine cat hair) on my shirt. I don't have any pets. I wipe them off my shirt, but they seem to grow back in a matter of minutes/hours. I've been itching a lot lately, all over my body, including in my ears and my bottom too. Does this sound like threadworms / pinworms? If so, how do you get them out of your clothes? Thx.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Incredible! I thought I was going crazy. I look at all of my clothes, but sheet's and t-shirts the most because of the "lint"?. I am always seeing bright colored fibers on these things. Gold, red, silver ect. When i put them in water or saline they begin to react and even come to the very top for air. Standing on the string body. I had the black looking chopped up hair, bug, grind stuff too along with little black/purple eggs. Usually in the back of my head, or skin. Makes a rash especially when hot and ill wipe armpits and everything just to find what i believe is horsehair worms, and morgellons. Everything that comes off my body moves, or quiver in water. My hair falls out the moment it gets next to water, and it remains alive even after washing. Scars, sores that won't heal blah blah. Just got a doctor to prescribe Emverm , took my first dose today. Im depressed, this has taken over my normal life not to mention how expensive it is with all the supplies you need. I no longer use towels to dry, paper towels only. I don't do anything except think about how my body has been affected. Im sure you understand. Many blessings to you and good to you my friend.🌷

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.