Three little bumps on penis foreskin

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello,

For about 5 years( don't judge me, please...), I have, at a first view, three little bumps on the " interior" penis foreskin. They are placed in line, over the foreskin, from left side to right side. They are one larger than another.

But, if I see them closer, these bumps are formed by very small grouped bumps.

They don't cause any discomfort; very little when they are mechanical irritation( for example rubbing them).

Sorry for my english.

I will try to upload a photo, where you can see only 2 of them.

Thank you!  

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I don't think its anything serious like herpes or nothing .. Especially since you said you've had it for so long and you haven't had any discomfort or anything .. Doesn't sound too serious

Have you talked to your doctor ?

• Posted

I recieved an answer like" if it don't have any discomfort- no itchy-, it shouldn't be a problem"; I didn't ask another doctor... 
    • Posted

.. From personal experiences it's nothing like genital herpes or anything permanent life like ..

But at the same time those type of bumps are not something that should be on a mans penis / foreskin ... You should go to another doctor and get a swab test done or something . You can never be too sure .

And the doctor telling you something like that is ridiculous , they should get their license revoked .

• Posted

Hello my friend. did you go to an other doctor to ask what this is? i have kind of a similar problem but still did not have the time to go checked by a professional healthcare. Plesa if you have any clues, share them with me as i am going crazy and all i can think of is HPV and condylomas
  • Posted

Anyways. dude relax. i went to a dermatologist and i just came back. it seems for me its nothing more than Fordyce spot. He reassured me its nothing to worry about and if i want he can take it out with laser but as he told me its best to leave it there as it is natural and in many cases it can resolve with time. Just make an appointment with a dermatologist who you know will be good and ask him and i hope you will have the same results as me. Hope i helped you and calmed you a bit and hope you feel better and help others with your turn.
  • Posted

Hi Andre

I know it was almost 1 year ago when you started discussion about some bumps on your penis.

I have in my opinion the same thing as you, but i dont see any reply from you in the discussion.

Did you find out what were those bumps?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.