Three month trial

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well apparently if I haven't lost a certain amount of weight in 3months I will be taken of the orlistat so I just have to do it , Anyone else been told the same xx mags .

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yes I was told the same, then after loosing nearly 4 wouldn't prescribe them again sad  
  • Posted

4 stone that is!! Lol
    • Posted

Omg how much do they expect you to loose then xxmags 
    • Posted

Lol. Sorry not explained that very well. I had to loose 5% of my body weight which was only 12lb but cause I lost so much he said u can do it on your own nowsad
    • Posted

Got it i will work that out and see how I'm doing xx mags   thanks f.f. x
    • Posted

Omg! When was this? 

I didn't realise being good on them could result in being taken off of them. Really unfair.xx

• Posted

Yes said u only have a bit more to loose so do it alone as you can't take them forever!!! 
    • Posted

I lost just under 4 stone in 4 months! He said you can do this without them now. 
  • Posted

Yep I was told 5% of my body weight in 3mths - I guess the nhs need to have rules/guidance

I wasn't told at what point theyd be stopped but I only want to use short term due to the tablets stopping the body absorb good fats which are essential.

• Posted

Yes that's true and I keep forgetting my vitamins , I've got 2stone to loose need to do it before taken off them fingers crossed xx mags 
  • Posted

Hi Mags,

Yes everyone is told the same it's only 5% of your body weight (whatever your weight is) in 3 months i did over the 5% in the first 4 weeks but everyone is different

Britney

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.